About certain hacks
I was wondering.
If money-drops were removed from trainers - or were at least not functional when online -, wouldn't that do a lot of good to the game? After all, it's being detected anyway, people are getting banned for it and Rock* seemingly went far enough to include folder scans, effectively making each and every mod dangerous.
I think it went a little out of hand.. Making peace with Rock* doesn't look like a bad idea, right?
(besides, people begging for money is annoying as hell
)
Curious about your opinion!
If money-drops were removed from trainers - or were at least not functional when online -, wouldn't that do a lot of good to the game? After all, it's being detected anyway, people are getting banned for it and Rock* seemingly went far enough to include folder scans, effectively making each and every mod dangerous.
I think it went a little out of hand.. Making peace with Rock* doesn't look like a bad idea, right?
(besides, people begging for money is annoying as hell
)Curious about your opinion!