SolvedProgram to make DLL File?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Program to make DLL File?
Give me link for the program to make DLL file pls? I appreciate your help.
Quote Originally Posted by Hakimi1302 View Post
Give me link for the program to make DLL file pls? I appreciate your help.
Use this guide by the way man(scroll down to cod3rin's post):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=898623

Also google this "Microsoft express 2013" that's the program you'll need.
Thanks, I didn't ask for tutorial but thanks, makes my job easier.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Use this guide by the way man(scroll down to cod3rin's post):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=898623

Also google this "Microsoft express 2013" that's the program you'll need.
- - - Updated - - -

​Solved, @Jim Morrison close thread.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us