WTB-=- Hypixel UHC Account -=-

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
-=- Hypixel UHC Account -=-
Looking to buy a Hypixel account that has good/great stats on UHC.
Donor is not required
Looking for 6+ stars
Message my skype: Unmigrated
I have an account with MVP+ and Legend on MinePlex. Never paricipated in a Hypixel UHC, so stats are fresh. Did you want one with no rank and good stats? Or an account with highest rank and new stats?
Quote Originally Posted by KingstonsDesign View Post
I have an account with MVP+ and Legend on MinePlex. Never paricipated in a Hypixel UHC, so stats are fresh. Did you want one with no rank and good stats? Or an account with highest rank and new stats?
Mostly looking for an account with Good stats it dosent matter if it has a rank or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Unmigrated View Post
Mostly looking for an account with Good stats it dosent matter if it has a rank or not.
Ah, okay. My apologies haha
Quote Originally Posted by KingstonsDesign View Post
Ah, okay. My apologies haha
How much for the MVP+ account?
Quote Originally Posted by Unmigrated View Post
How much for the MVP+ account?
In all honesty, depends on how much you're willing to pay. But considering how much I've payed for the account ($240) and the major discount I've put on it ($140), the least I'll go for the two max ranks (Hypixel & MinePlex) would be minimum around $90.
I can sell you an account
MVP+ on Hypixel
Skygod on Skyblock. net
Spartan on Daegonner

Spent about $750 on the account, willing to sell for around $25
Op Hypixel account sellign it
Quote Originally Posted by fishka1 View Post
I can sell you an account
MVP+ on Hypixel
Skygod on Skyblock. net
Spartan on Daegonner

Spent about $750 on the account, willing to sell for around $25
\
Ive got a 9 Star accoutn here are the details:Rank & Server of account
MVP+ "Beau_ - Hypixel 9 Star UHC

When was the account migrated?
Feb 15, 2012

Does the account include a Transaction ID?
Yes

Additional information? (Price, bid/bin etc)
IGN : Beau_
OP Hypixel Stats
9 Star on UHC
3 Level X kits on BSG + 36k Kills
OF Cape
129 Network level
Decent IGN

BIN 120
BID 80
Skype is ev_266 ******* is Yheezy9238 Ign: Yheezy15 i sent a friend request im mvp+
Quote Originally Posted by jasio09polska View Post
\
Ive got a 9 Star accoutn here are the details:Rank & Server of account
MVP+ "Beau_ - Hypixel 9 Star UHC

When was the account migrated?
Feb 15, 2012

Does the account include a Transaction ID?
Yes

Additional information? (Price, bid/bin etc)
IGN : Beau_
OP Hypixel Stats
9 Star on UHC
3 Level X kits on BSG + 36k Kills
OF Cape
129 Network level
Decent IGN

BIN 120
BID 80
Id buy this for sure!
i got a mvp Network level 95 account that is almost 10 stars. Also has gold rank on viper.
@jasio09polska
You aren't allowed to hijack a thread.
You shouldn't bump threads which are 2 years old
What crafts does it have unlocked Shady_Oak? Very interested if it has good ones unlocked!
I have a 10k score account that I am selling, message my ******* Shady_Oak#5919
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?