crossfire 2.0 LTClientShell

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
crossfire 2.0 LTClientShell
hello, someone have a LTClientShell address?
Previously, there was a "call" but now "ror" and I have no idea what to do.
Screenshot_2.png1 KB · 89 downloads Screenshot_1.png2 KB · 51 downloads
Code:
DWORD ILTClient = 0x???????
DWORD LTClientShell = ( ILTClient + 0x0C );
Just search for the String NO CLAN there you will find it.
LTClientShell =
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
LTClientShell =
Thanks, but its the same address with "ROR..." and it crash the client



Quote Originally Posted by -[I
fLuX;11130276]Just search for the String NO CLAN there you will find it.
String not found


Quote Originally Posted by tinipic View Post
Code:
DWORD ILTClient = 0x???????
DWORD LTClientShell = ( ILTClient + 0x0C );
same problem, it crash. I think you have "0x0C" I have other. How did you find "0C" ?
Quote Originally Posted by _Mike92 View Post
Thanks, but its the same address with "ROR..." and it crash the client





String not found




same problem, it crash. I think you have "0x0C" I have other. How did you find "0C" ?
The complete string in cshell is: - (NO CLAN) but you can use WeaponReload as well.
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
The complete string in cshell is: - (NO CLAN) but you can use WeaponReload as well.
thanks I found it and it works, thank u all!
Code:
DWORD ILTClient = 0x???????
DWORD LTClientShell = ( ILTClient + 0x0C );
DWORD PlayerClient  = **( DWORD ** ) ( ILTClientShell + 0x70 );

//Example.
*( float * ) ( PlayerClient + OFFSET_FLY ) = 999.0f;
What do you people dump with? I tried PETools but I can't find for example WeaponReload :/

EDIT: Well, maybe I should stop being a retard and dump the correct file ...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?