LightbulbHelpWIN10 STRETCHED ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
WIN10 STRETCHED ?
Hi guys i have problem i just updated my win7 to win10 (freee) i have a question i cant even make it 4:3 1024x768 STRETCHED i cant play with blackbars i now need play on 16:9 max resolution and this is shit i am better with 4:3 , i got AMD graphics IntelCore i7 and Windows10 pro 64bit
I don't understand why everyone is having this problem...

I factory reset to Win 10 Home and I can get stretched.

My only advice is to mess about with the AMD Catalyst Control Center
Works perfectly fine for me on my other computer.
just put your desktop resolution to what you want.
Update your graphics drivers.
hello
I too have experienced this
youtube.com/watch?v=h4z3WnlktcY
this video helped me, the driver I was looking for myself on the google
you need a amd-catalyst-15.6-beta-software-suite-win8.1-64bit-june22
disable the Windows updates, otherwise the driver will be updated automatically
Hidrooo i will try it, i was trying to try it by amc catalist control center but it wont work :S
Quote Originally Posted by MASAKR2 View Post
Hidrooo i will try it, i was trying to try it by amc catalist control center but it wont work :S
you need only this driver, that work 100%
i use this method
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us