Rage hacking with pub cheat

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Rage hacking with pub cheat
I will be using Pean's LegitEx vR.I.P [PUBLIC] - (p?)silent just to see wether his silet/psilent aim will cause any insta-vac.

Hack that will be used,
Aimlock
Silent aim (if needed)
WH
BHOP
NO recoil

Please note:
I cannot guarantee a 16-0 win.
I am using a public cheat, therefore there is a high chance i may get vac ban.
Must be above DMG+.
If you're outside Na, please set mm_dedicated_search_maxping 350

Lobby:
read latest comment by me for lobby link
i'm unranked but playing against le's. if you want i can join .
*CLOSED*
Match resuilt,
As it's a public cheat, abusing the options will cause you a fast ban. Hope you have fun while it lasts
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?