DiscussionMapping in CSGO

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Mapping in CSGO
Alright, so this isn't exactly a cheating thread, but I just want to ask for some ideas. Basically I have made various Course maps in CS:GO, and frankly I've run out of ideas. If any of you know what a course map is, have some ideas for it any theme, traps, end ideas, or starting ideas, just reply to the thread and I will most likely respond! Thanks guys :3
Not sure if this applies, but you could make a map that functions like the tv show Wipeout. (Not sure if this has been made yet)
Quote Originally Posted by jackyismad View Post
Not sure if this applies, but you could make a map that functions like the tv show Wipeout. (Not sure if this has been made yet)
There are a few wipeout maps already out there.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us