WTSSelling Sky GO

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Sky GO
I need to sell a sky go account ASAP .

It will cost $5

Skype : meandmybow_1
Capture.PNG550 KB · 17 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Ban reason: Outside download links
Yeah but could you read the comments below you
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Yeah but could you read the comments below you
You do realize they were made after Hugo Boss made his post, right? Anyway, I'll mention @Hugo Boss for you so he doesn't happen to accidently not notice your quote and view this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


You do realize they were made after Hugo Boss made his post, right? Anyway, I'll mention @Hugo Boss for you so he can view this thread again.
Yes I know, just tagging him again so he could know lol. Can't you take care of it lol, you're a mod too right? or admin..
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Yes I know, just tagging him again so he could know lol.
Didn't seem like it considering your "" comment and no, I can't as I'm not even an Official Middlemen.
Quote Originally Posted by wewelove View Post
I think its time to file a scam dispute.
Quote Originally Posted by keane16 View Post
Sold me same sky account to. Scumbag
Please file a scam report against the user on the scammers grave.
This thread will be temporarily closed.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY.

HE SOLD THE SAME ACCOUNT IN THE SCREENSHOT TO ME 3 DAYS AGO.

HE'S STILL TO SEND ME ONE SKY GO, GOING TO FILE A SCAM REPORT IF HE CONTINUES TO IGNORE ME ON SKYPE.
Sold me same sky account to. Scumbag
Quote Originally Posted by keane16 View Post
Sold me same sky account to. Scumbag

I think its time to file a scam dispute.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?