Makin a hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Makin a hack
OK first off.. I know this is probably the wrong place to post this, but i know alot of people who know way more about coding than I may read this.
I got all the software i need to make a legit hack. I just need helping coding it. Is there anyone who can help me?
Wrong Section....I Don't Think Anyone Will Help You Make A Hack With C++ When They Can Make Their Own and Release It.
getting the programs is nothing, that will take a few minutes with google.

learning how to code can take years with all the resources you can get.


i'm afraid you're probably not ready to make hacks yet.
ok...well i was just wondering if there was anyone who could possibly help me.. and i got a learning program im doing and i wanted to see if someoen could atleast tell me the basic way do atleast have chams and i can figure it out from there
Quote Originally Posted by CWTT10 View Post
ok...well i was just wondering if there was anyone who could possibly help me.. and i got a learning program im doing and i wanted to see if someoen could atleast tell me the basic way do atleast have chams and i can figure it out from there
learning?

i'm sorry what?

if you're still learning then you dont need to worry about coding right now.


find some source codes and study them. there's a section for that.

wait until you're in an advanced level tutorial on c++ and junk before you start trying to code.
Please post this in the Combat Arms Help section. Next time please.
Vistit the Coding Section
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us