New duplicating bug

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
New duplicating bug
So this guy on forums claims he knows a new bug to dupe placable blocks.

Anyone know how to do this dupe?

I can't post links so can't give you his thread on trove forums
Quote Originally Posted by streetfighterx View Post
old bug. they use this to dupe crucible
I'm not talking about the cornerstone bug that was patched a while ago, he's doing a new dupe.
Link his post if you would. If you can't post links, PM it to me and I'll post it here.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
Link his post if you would. If you can't post links, PM it to me and I'll post it here.
I dont know how to pm you but here's the link: forums (dot) trovegame (dot) com / showthread.php?79914-I-can-totally-see-why-GMs-doesn-t-want-you-to-make-turrets
any new insight on this dupe?
Quote Originally Posted by ShadyShoots View Post
Link is working.. http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...o-make-turrets

Also the OP of the thread stated that he has sent a tutorial to Avarem and he is aware of it. This is likely already fixed.
Actually I highly doubt it, just today someone advertised cheap turrets in trade chat. That's why I'm curious to know before it gets patched
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us