Trove Hack ( ce script ) 11/11/2015

Posts 31–45 of 78 · Page 3 of 6
If anyone found address please not share it, ( for security ) i don't want DEV fix this hack
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
If anyone found address please not share it, ( for security ) i don't want DEV fix this hack
can u tell me (if possible) how I add the address into the script? ^^
only "trove.exe"+address jmp newmem doesn't work, nothing happens ..
a short PM would be great ^^
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
If anyone found address please not share it, ( for security ) i don't want DEV fix this hack
Well, I really glad when I try to learn new program language. I hope it would work but can I find you for advices sometimes?
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
If anyone found address please not share it, ( for security ) i don't want DEV fix this hack
Why give us the source then if you wont give us the address...?
How much you want for the address?
Quote Originally Posted by cazzaants123 View Post
Why give us the source then if you wont give us the address...?
How much you want for the address?
He said hes not going to sell the address, the only way to get is to find it by yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by tinko00 View Post
its because such hack is something unique.. I am sure you understand what I mean. Imagine 151928 players 1 shoot killing sky giants... NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
so what your saying that only that advanced will be able to use these hacks? That is such a baised statement coming from a person that knows how to code. If that was the case it would be redundant to have this kind of public forum if obviously it was not fully given to the PUBLIC. It should be given to whoever wants to see it if its on this kind of forum not being omitted from crucial details such as those pointers. Rather just not post it at because its not Publicly accessible to everyone. It doeskin matter if ruins the game for you or not if its here it should not be omitted of detail. it would be find if we would be encrypted but you'll only be accessing it by private messaging someone for the details to decrypt it. But in this case no one will answer and most of the people that do know i cant private msg and even the thread starter wont answer me. So this is the type of case in which it is irrelevant to post such information unless the public can access it through the forum or by private msging the thread starter.
Quote Originally Posted by tinko00 View Post
its because such hack is something unique.. I am sure you understand what I mean. Imagine 151928 players 1 shoot killing sky giants... NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Then it shouldnt be out here even w/o an address cuz what for...releasing something that most of us cant use is pointless imo.
Why not PM with working one individually to interested players (or the choosen ones) so its not released to public and it wont be patched THAT fast
Quote Originally Posted by olz View Post
Then it shouldnt be out here even w/o an address cuz what for...releasing something that most of us cant use is pointless imo.
Why not PM with working one individually to interested players (or the choosen ones) so its not released to public and it wont be patched THAT fast
yeah kinda agree with olz there... im saying people are tired of supporting lazy ass people, jus because I am 100% sure many guys who want this insta kill thing didn't even TRY to GOOGLE something about Cheat Engine nor lua scripting, nor finding adresses...
I tried i even found sources on this site too and only found two videos on pointers aswell on youtube. But i just couldn't bring my self to do it due to my Calculus work i have im very busy and dont have much time to learn a new language of coding
Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteSynteX View Post
I tried i even found sources on this site too and only found two videos on pointers aswell on youtube. But i just couldn't bring my self to do it due to my Calculus work i have im very busy and dont have much time to learn a new language of coding
well then you must be one of the few people that actually do this I am grateful for that.
Quote Originally Posted by tinko00 View Post
well then you must be one of the few people that actually do this I am grateful for that.
Thank you and RIP instakill for meh
Quote Originally Posted by tinko00 View Post
yeah kinda agree with olz there... im saying people are tired of supporting lazy ass people, jus because I am 100% sure many guys who want this insta kill thing didn't even TRY to GOOGLE something about Cheat Engine nor lua scripting, nor finding adresses...
I've been trying to find that out for entire day... too bad at coding :/
i'm in the same boat as hexacon i belive i have the address i just dont know how to add it with the source
how i find my adress... Is there any video? for example
Quote Originally Posted by Grovedante View Post
how i find my adress... Is there any video? for example
there is but not directly how to do this you must learn teh language then find out how to get pointers, then put it all together, which time is something i do not have alot of atm.
Posts 31–45 of 78 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?