Art[REQUEST] Logo for EVERYTHING :3

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] Logo for EVERYTHING :3
Hello.

I am looking for a graphical designer that can make a logo for me that i can user for "EVERYTHING" well most things, i will use it for my stream, for my YouTube, for my Twitter and other sorts like that. I dont mind which colors it is, i would just like it to be 3D and not my full YouTube name but just some of the letters. My full YouTube name is DoubleTTize but i would like the logo to only contain DTT or DT your choice. I do a lot of different things on my streams and YouTube, so there no real main game but the game that i play most is Minecraft. Now if you wanna use my Minecraft skin the username is kasper227232.

Hope there is someone out there that can help me.

Many thanks, much love.
DoubleTTize.
Quote Originally Posted by upsemand123 View Post
Hello.

I am looking for a graphical designer that can make a logo for me that i can user for "EVERYTHING" well most things, i will use it for my stream, for my YouTube, for my Twitter and other sorts like that. I dont mind which colors it is, i would just like it to be 3D and not my full YouTube name but just some of the letters. My full YouTube name is DoubleTTize but i would like the logo to only contain DTT or DT your choice. I do a lot of different things on my streams and YouTube, so there no real main game but the game that i play most is Minecraft. Now if you wanna use my Minecraft skin the username is kasper227232.

Hope there is someone out there that can help me.

Many thanks, much love.
DoubleTTize.
I volunteer as a tribute!

Well, just contact my skype : nibra123 and we can sort out what you need and if I fit your desire!
Cheers
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us