LightbulbRe-enable CE Debugger/Bypass

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Re-enable CE Debugger/Bypass
I'm re-uploading my trove bypasser, if you want to use CE Debugger or any other cheat tool..

REPLACE this file in " C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\Trove\Live\ "
When Trove/Glyph is updating, this file will NOT be modified.
In the same time, deleted ALL *.DMP inside the LIVE folder (logs for devs).

If you get this message, the bypasser is working!


Antivirus scan:
Jotti & viruscan

bypass_mpgh.net.rar1.8 MB · 384 downloads Clean
Approved. Next time, scan the .rar file.
I uploaded the .exe file but it's not working lol, i uploaded the .rar just after scanning files ^^'
So what is this for? Address don't change?
Quote Originally Posted by tinko00 View Post
So what is this for? Address don't change?
No it lets you access the CE Debugger so you can find your own addresses once they change.
That's freakin weird, I have always had CE Debugger to always work with no problem...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?