Owarimonogatari — Shinobu Mail Arc Preview

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Owarimonogatari — Shinobu Mail Arc Preview


MUH DICK.

So the guy in the armor...he looks new. I can't spoil myself but from what it seems, hes targeting Araragi for a specific reason and the only one I can think of is Shinobu. So, is he a apparition hunter? Seeing as to how this is before Suruga Devil, Kanbaru still has her monkey paw, and the scene showing her "defeat" also has a specific target on her monkey paw.

Oh and from the rough translations on other boards, Araragi says the only person hes allowed to die with is a cute blonde apparition.

@Empire
@Dareka
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
So the guy in the armor...he looks new.
Oh does he now? He looks very, very old to me.


Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I can't spoil myself but from what it seems, hes targeting Araragi for a specific reason and the only one I can think of is Shinobu. So, is he a apparition hunter?
Well you're not wrong........




Edit: Is sodachi's shit over? I'll skim through that. Bleh, I hate sodachi.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Oh does he now? He looks very, very old to me.




Well you're not wrong........




Edit: Is sodachi's shit over? I'll skim through that. Bleh, I hate sodachi.
Damn I guessed something major from a PV. Go me.

He looks old to you? It can't be meme. If it's meme I'm killing myself.
edit: I re-watched it. No its not meme. Could it be her first servant that she created way back when? He has the old samurai face, so..

AND he has insane regeneration from the looks of it. Bruh.

Yeah, Sodachi is over. You didn't miss anything major. It was pretty boring and the major conflict was obvious before they revealed it. The Sodachi arc was the weakest thus far.
He is Meme's nephew kek
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
He looks old to you? It can't be meme. If it's meme I'm killing myself.
edit: I re-watched it. No its not meme. Could it be her first servant that she created way back when? He has the old samurai face, so..
Hmmmm........well Meme hasn't been around in awhile...............

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Yeah, Sodachi is over. You didn't miss anything major. It was pretty boring and the major conflict was obvious before they revealed it. The Sodachi arc was the weakest thus far.
Well I know I didn't miss anything, Sodachi's arc is just for Koyomi's sake, and not really relevant to anything.
(the whole arc is meant to show who koyomi was, how he became what he is now. Sodachi herself is really irrelevant as she just had a fucked up thing happen to her and she'll never appear again).

Definitely the weakest arc but the next one should be good.

Shinobu Mail is pretty interesting, definitely explains a huge gap that hasn't been explained in the story since MSSS.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Hmmmm........well Meme hasn't been around in awhile...............



Well I know I didn't miss anything, Sodachi's arc is just for Koyomi's sake, and not really relevant to anything.
(the whole arc is meant to show who koyomi was, how he became what he is now. Sodachi herself is really irrelevant as she just had a fucked up thing happen to her and she'll never appear again).

Definitely the weakest arc but the next one should be good.

Shinobu Mail is pretty interesting, definitely explains a huge gap that hasn't been explained in the story since MSSS.
You keep mentioning Meme not being around for a while. I don't think he is the one inside the suit of armor, but I would like to point out that...

 
Kizumonogatari spoilers
he stole Shinobus heart and I believe wanted her dead? Maybe he has something to do with the armor man showing up now.



Sodachis arc at least showed more Ougi.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
You keep mentioning Meme not being around for a while.
Yeah. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Sodachis arc at least showed more Ougi.
More Ougi is always appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Yeah. I do.



More Ougi is always appreciated.
Just trying to piece it together is all.

Ougi is a cute, even if its technically araragi creation or what not.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?