Ugleh is back!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I wanted to welcome him back but Pixie closed the thread.

He was one of the only non-copy and pasting VB coders (there's only 3 I know... Him, Calebb, and I).

I don't think that Pixie deserves minion when he doesn't know much about VB.

Ugleh for VB minion.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I wanted to welcome him back but Pixie closed the thread.

He was one of the only non-copy and pasting VB coders (there's only 3 I know... Him, Calebb, and I).

I don't think that Pixie deserves minion when he doesn't know much about VB.

Ugleh for VB minion.
So, I'm guessing you know everyone in the VB section, seeing as you know who doesn't copy and paste.

I don't think many people who code VB copy and paste, I think they're just arrogant and have too much pride at the fact that they know how to program, even if it's an easy language.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I don't think many people who code VB copy and paste,
Yeah, I thought so too.

I took a peek at some people's codes and I took key parts of that code and Googled it.

I came up with pages and pages of the same code.

My brother got kicked out of the VB class for copy and pasting (LOL).
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Yeah, I thought so too.

I took a peek at some people's codes and I took key parts of that code and Googled it.

I came up with pages and pages of the same code.

My brother got kicked out of the VB class for copy and pasting (LOL).
Just because some people copy and paste, doesn't mean they all do. I feel bad for who ever can code VB. Which is probably like 70% of the people in the VB section.

Also, I've seen what VB looks like, it's hard to use other methods, like you said you've seem pages and pages of the same code.

I'm no VB coder here, but I do peek at the VB section sometimes, sendkeys("somekey")

Can you even do that a different way? Like in C++ you can simulate keyboard events or you can send messages to windows, or you can even install a hook.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Also, I've seen what VB looks like, it's hard to use other methods, like you said you've seem pages and pages of the same code.

I'm no VB coder here, but I do peek at the VB section sometimes, sendkeys("somekey")

Can you even do that a different way?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
For default functions it's hard to do something differently, but when you create "your own" it's easy to tell if someone is copy and pasting.

Another way I tell is with variable names over 10 characters, and with small bits and pieces of code.

And it's not like %70 legit coders there, it's about %20. 12-16 year old boys take up the majority of the VB section, and about 90% of the 12-16 year old boys copy and paste.
HD u did good shitting on pixie i hate vb copy paster more than C++ copy pasters.i guess it takes more effort to copy a C++ code and make it work then a VB code.

@David44 if they know VB and cant make a trainer like a real one with GUI and stuff then they are as useless as it gets now i dont know if they can or cant but most of them just copy each other code and put their game address and thats it.+ VB writes the code it self they just need to draw the button and thats it
all they need is learn Read/Write functions.
Hehe, variables always give it away.

90%? That's a lot considering how few people actually post in the programming sections.
Lol the less people means the more extreme percentages.
well u could say that
vb reminds me of vbscript although u are literally spoonfed everything u need (i once coded a small tiny prank script that once opened couldnt be closed :P)
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us