OutdatedBlack Ops 3 - Name Colour Tool!

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by QyXy View Post
it only shows in leaderboards as said above. This tool still remains useful.
I know that, but how would I trigger that effect without this hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
I know that, but how would I trigger that effect without this hack?
Afaik you can't, I tried without the hack and it removed the ^[number] from my name and kept it white
I dont have any problems, it is working great!

1) Start game
2) Go to multiplayer menu
(2a clear your clan tag)
3) Start tool as Admin
4) Pick the color you like
lol if this shit gets u banned thats bullshit
Quote Originally Posted by Fluffix View Post
lol if this shit gets u banned thats bullshit
It might, its a cheat engine trainer. They detect cheat engine on bo3 and boom vac banned
Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
It might, its a cheat engine trainer. They detect cheat engine on bo3 and boom vac banned
AFAIK BLOPS 3 doesn't use VAC.
Quote Originally Posted by QyXy View Post
AFAIK BLOPS 3 doesn't use VAC.
Sorry to break your fun but couple of us has been vac banned on bo3....
Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
Sorry to break your fun but couple of us has been vac banned on bo3....
Thanks. I've been away for a bit so I didn't know that.
Doesn't work on the latest version of black ops 3
only used this tool and got vac ban ...
New update this morning. Does not work anymore D:
I did keep the color i had though.
PATCHED

Vac
is back HIDDED for all the idiots that do stupid
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?