SolvedC++ Cheat Gets Kicked for "Truth Engineering"

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Cheat Gets Kicked for "Truth Engineering"
I coded my own C++ cheat for Garrys Mod and CAC kicks me for "anticheat truth engineering (2)" any idea how to fix my cheat :P
Quote Originally Posted by robater View Post
I coded my own C++ cheat for Garrys Mod and CAC kicks me for "anticheat truth engineering (2)" any idea how to fix my cheat :P
your detours are too stronk
Quote Originally Posted by robater View Post
I coded my own C++ cheat for Garrys Mod and CAC kicks me for "anticheat truth engineering (2)" any idea how to fix my cheat :P
Are you detouring anything? That's the most probable cause.
Quote Originally Posted by robater View Post
I coded my own C++ cheat for Garrys Mod and CAC kicks me for "anticheat truth engineering (2)" any idea how to fix my cheat :P
C line injection is what causes you to get detected by garbagecollect + gmod_open
It's probably something like seed manipulation, not sure how CAC works at all tbh.
It's most likely due to you detouring something. CAC records the addresses for certain functions and checks if it's on the same address base as lua_shared.dll/server.dll(?)/client.dll
Been over a month, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us