AngryWrite Memory adresses dont working

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Write Memory adresses dont working
Hello Guyz,
Im trying to script my own little cheat to fuck my friend a little bit but I cant f*cking write to memory if I activate the hack nothing happend -.-
http://pastebin.com/1k1aCDVs
#define FL_ONGROUND 257 ...... fflags isn't integer ._.

best way to quickly finding mistakes is couting values and steps so you see where your stuff breaks/stops and then looking at the code

also


bool BOOL_NO_FLASH_OFF = 1132396544;

seems.... weird?

also

WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (float*)fProcess.__dwordClient + PLAYER_BASE, (float*)&FL_FLASH_MAX_ALPHA_OFFSET, 1132396544, NULL);

wtf... kinda surprised that this even compiles and I could continue }MyPlayer; .....
Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
#define FL_ONGROUND 257 ...... fflags isn't integer ._.

best way to quickly finding mistakes is couting values and steps so you see where your stuff breaks/stops and then looking at the code

also


bool BOOL_NO_FLASH_OFF = 1132396544;

seems.... weird?

also

WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (float*)fProcess.__dwordClient + PLAYER_BASE, (float*)&FL_FLASH_MAX_ALPHA_OFFSET, 1132396544, NULL);

wtf... kinda surprised that this even compiles and I could continue }MyPlayer; .....
I ask for help ;D
Quote Originally Posted by LordTakob View Post
I ask for help ;D
aka copypasta? since i pointed out the mistakes you should fix
Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
aka copypasta? since i pointed out the mistakes you should fix
Thx for your help but I never will find the problem
Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
aka copypasta? since i pointed out the mistakes you should fix
Thx for your help but I never will find the problem
wow... loosing faith in human race
Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
wow... loosing faith in human race
yeah just ignore him
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us