SolvedRemoving hacking files

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Removing hacking files
Hello lads and lasses

Recently, in a drunken fit, I downloaded hacks on my 2nd account.

I was wondering what I can do to prevent my MAIN from getting banned, i.e. removing the hacks and files

Noteworthy things:
1. I have since, cleared my history, downloads (chrome) and deleted where the file saved on my c: drive
2. I never installed a injector, just the pure hacks, and they didn't work, because I am a hacking noob
3. The hacks I had were a hack called "ä bit smarter" i think version 4...b? something along those lines

Thanks I can reply back maybe if you have questions
EDIT: NEVER hacked on my main, never ran the hack on it, never ran cs:go since, also will i have to worry about the hack edited game files/steam files?
I am pretty sure you can have them on your computer, just don't run them when you are on your main.
format ur PC , and all fine
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?