LightbulbWTSSelling a 5digit Steam Account

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling a 5digit Steam Account
Hi!
I would like to sell my 5 digit steam account, created on 12th September, 2003
It has 8 games and its unused. It comes with OE.
I would love to get ~$20 in skins for it.
hit me up either on skype(goldenmice.rajv) or steam (/id/84_)
If you're a trusted member im willing to go first.
can go as low as $15.
wxzLBWA.png439 KB · 14 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Mortiac View Post
Hi!
I would like to sell my 5 digit steam account, created on 12th September, 2003
It has 8 games and its unused. It comes with OE.
I would love to get ~$20 in skins for it.
hit me up either on skype(goldenmice.rajv) or steam (/id/84_)
If you're a trusted member im willing to go first.
Please screenshot your steam library.
Okay, done.
CMxA9u4.png584 KB · 9 downloads
SOLD to my boy Theeskri
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?