Hey Does this always headshot or do u still need to aim
DetectedAmireS Bot v2.3.1
The cheat does not include an Aimbot 
English is a wonderful language isn't it?
And you should be able to speak it, atleast that's what I assume since you are
from GB. So speak / write good English or no one will take your problems serious

English is a wonderful language isn't it?
And you should be able to speak it, atleast that's what I assume since you are
from GB. So speak / write good English or no one will take your problems serious

So you cant be banned using this?
i cant seem to be able to enable any of the cheats, I can open teh menu but thats it
- - - Updated - - -
how to select cheats??? it no werk
- - - Updated - - -
how to select cheats??? it no werk
Awesome hack. Still undetected and REALLY easy to use. 5/5.
Is there any way to increase the size's window ?
How to switch on features?
PB Caught me just about 1min ago. So.. Detected?
This thread is closed for replies.


