[REQUEST] l96a1 to l96a1 Black Magnum. (should be fairly easy)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] l96a1 to l96a1 Black Magnum. (should be fairly easy)
I am yet another choob with no life and no clue as to the fuck i am doing when trying to mod my guns i'm only good in the graphics department eg.my soon to be skittle rocket launcher.

Anyway it doesn't need RoR RoF or any of that magic shit XD just looks although if you could do that it would be great.

If anyone posts shit along the lines of STFU choob go learn it yourself.

They can plain and simple go shove their l9 where it aint gonna shine.If you can give me an UPDATED list of where to find skins and such and how to change them.etc I will try myself.
I could do it, and RoR DOESNT CHANGE! I'm sick of saying it. RoF does though. Umm, really, you Could learn it yourself, just read my thread, it is really simple, but If you try and can't get it, I'll work on it.
its already been made....... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................................... .................................................. ....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................. .....................................
Quote Originally Posted by No5cope View Post
its already been made....... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................................... .................................................. ....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................. .....................................

Thank you for linking you lazy fuck XD.

Ps.I had to adblock your seizure thingo -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post
Thank you for linking you lazy fuck XD.

Ps.I had to adblock your seizure thingo -.-
i might write lazy fuck in my sig XD
i am lazy XD

i like to make people look
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?