Max stats SP

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Max stats SP
where can I find trainer to the max stats in sp?
Quote Originally Posted by Dekadencki View Post
where can I find trainer to the max stats in sp?
Just use script hook and a trainer that uses asi mod - I think Simple Trainer v2.8 or Menyoo (SP) will have this options you after

Then when you want to be go online mode, remove all the files that not in the gta folder before.
there is not this, at least I do not see
I don't play it at PC, but I would try it with an Savegame.
Just use the savegame editor no shitting with files that nerd to be placed and removed etc
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us