Combat arms lag

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Combat arms lag
Hey MPGH
I was just wondering for all the people that have been on combat arms this week has it been laggy at all because is going very slow and because of the lag i always go through walls and glitch and it is annoying. i was just checking to see if anyone else got the lag this week. if you have can please coment back. The stupid lag always turns off my combat arms it is so annoing.
Yes, i do get some lag. I lagged so hard once, i jumped and started to fly and of course they called me hacker.
Really? I don't notice any lag whatsoever, Atleast before i got capped. ><"!
Your internet connection ... Stop download too many hacks XD
i dont download anything while playing combat arms. It sometimes happens randomly or when other people hack.
....thts not lagg thts the opk u cant stop it from happing...
Yea I've been lagging a bit where be4 my comp was running fine..

Got fixed tho
How did you fix your problem with the lag. Because i wont to know the answer so i can fix it and also my comp was going slow again today and i died in cabin fever on the 16th stage.
much much lag FA** nexon stupid
Quote Originally Posted by ElKabron View Post
much much lag FA** nexon stupid
yes Nexon does fail And yes I do lag hard :P And I thought I got a virus :P Thanks for posting this XD I was scared that my computer was going to crash :P
is there something else that reduces lag besides game booster. game booster is uber fail
You have to wait for a bit when the internet people renew your internet
what do you mean renew your internet. My comp is going a bit faster on combat arms then 2 mins later i just lagg. then sometime d/c me.
When you download to much in Australia then Telstra and bigbong and others slow down your internet
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us