Fireteam Zombie Aimbot

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Fireteam Zombie Aimbot
Hey peoplez, I have come here because yet again, I need help from the people of MPGH.net. I am freaking sick of fireteam, I need a aimbot that will always shoot for the zombies head, something that is unpatchable for a while.

Don't we all need this?!

If you are a good coder and you do this, I will give you 5k NX Prepaid cash! (note I wont be able to give it till I find a place that sells CBA NX cards. (Witch will be soon))

I need it to look something like the Catalyst Aimbot, but it should work for fireteam!!!

Need more details, add my msn; or aim.
MSN: Wes-thomas@live.com
Stop making new threads, and don't beg for hacks. Your other one got closed so why make another one.
Are you serious..Post this 1 more gain. Just see what happens.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?