WTBamazon 1965$ refund.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
amazon 1965$ refund.
Hi. Iam looking for experienced refunder. Its problematic, because its high value on new, fresh .com account. If anyone can deal with it, please pm me at skype : mortimiero. (Please post under, to confirm you are not scammer)
I've worked on it for 2 weeks.

This little cunt just scammed over telling me he never got any email from Amazon, but they already processed refund 5 days before that.
Now he was giving lame excuses about payment methods and was changing email and billing address on his account so that I can't fuck it up later.

But seriously, he's gonna regret it soon
Just 4.5 hours of call time working for this son of bitch getting his 1965$ refunded after @op.refunds. (what he told me) failed it have gone waste
Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
I've worked on it for 2 weeks.

This little cunt just scammed over telling me he never got any email from Amazon, but they already processed refund 5 days before that.
Now he was giving lame excuses about payment methods and was changing email and billing address on his account so that I can't fuck it up later.

But seriously, he's gonna regret it soon
Just 4.5 hours of call time working for this son of bitch getting his 1965$ refunded after @op.refunds. (what he told me) failed it have gone waste
Never scam your refunder..
Report him at scammer section so everyone can know it!
Looks like, its getting solved, almost done, concluded for a low price as I've been quoting 30% (bcos of 4 hours of calling and its a failed refund and took me 1 week)
Will post back


- - - Updated - - -

Issue solved, he paid me finally
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?