Having Some Hacking Problems

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Having Some Hacking Problems
Alright so as you might know im new so please bare with me

i have been trying all types of hacks and none of them would work. The hack would inject (Valkyrie) and i would see the name of whatever hack i tried in the corner. Then the game would just shut off. I think it is because i don't have a bypass. Would this be the issue?

List of hack I have tried:

xXHackerzCoderzXx Combat Arms Public Hack v2.3 -[HTML] http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/104649-xxhackerzcoderzxx-public-hack-v2-3-a.html[/HTML]

Jeevin MPGH Hack - [HTML]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/104453-work-hack-wich-really-good.html
[/HTML]
Game Murderers Tool v2.0 (no link, links to another hack site)


I have tried them on Windows XP Professional (32-bit) and Windows 7 64-Bit

Please help?
They should be working. Try right click run as admin on your windows 7, right click the injector and run as admin.
Or you would have to run Combat Arms in compatibility mode.
2 things

1) u runing both hacks or one
2) are u the local admin on both?
Are They Patched ... Do you run them as admin?
Quote Originally Posted by theone666 View Post
Alright so as you might know im new so please bare with me

i have been trying all types of hacks and none of them would work. The hack would inject (Valkyrie) and i would see the name of whatever hack i tried in the corner. Then the game would just shut off. I think it is because i don't have a bypass. Would this be the issue?

List of hack I have tried:

xXHackerzCoderzXx Combat Arms Public Hack v2.3 -[HTML] http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/104649-xxhackerzcoderzxx-public-hack-v2-3-a.html[/HTML]

Jeevin MPGH Hack - [HTML]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/104453-work-hack-wich-really-good.html
[/HTML]
Game Murderers Tool v2.0 (no link, links to another hack site)


I have tried them on Windows XP Professional (32-bit) and Windows 7 64-Bit

Please help?
Well the hacks will defiantly not work with Windows XP, I think your problem with windows 7 would be that your not running the Injector and Combat Arms as an Admin, I have also had this problem, to solve it it I have turned my anti-virus to game mode, which basically turns it off, so I would suggest turning of your AV when you play CA and then turn it back on when your finished!
Slow internet
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us