WTBQuestion about macbook

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Question about macbook
Quick question please, as I'm in uk it's not easy to get MacBook refund so I'm looking towards Amazon, will the serial number etc be noted by Amazon and is that traceable?

Thanks

mcmental76 skype
Quote Originally Posted by mcmental View Post
Quick question please, as I'm in uk it's not easy to get MacBook refund so I'm looking towards Amazon, will the serial number etc be noted by Amazon and is that traceable?

Thanks

mcmental76 skype
Uk apple refund is easy, I don't know what is wrong with you guys...

No it's not traceable nor noted by Amazon.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Uk apple refund is easy, I don't know what is wrong with you guys...

No it's not traceable nor noted by Amazon.
Speak on Skype please
Quote Originally Posted by mcmental View Post
Speak on Skype please
Like @Shaz said, UK Apple Refunds are easy to do and Amazon doesn't take down numbers, Amazon usually doesn't sell the item [for the most part], they just fulfill your order making it easy for refund.
Quote Originally Posted by mcmental View Post
@Ironikban tell me more on skype? please
While I can't provide the service for you, I can guide you on how to do it, Via amazon mainly,
Quote Originally Posted by mcmental View Post
Quick question please, as I'm in uk it's not easy to get MacBook refund so I'm looking towards Amazon, will the serial number etc be noted by Amazon and is that traceable?

Thanks

mcmental76 skype
Amazon refund guide I just posted in general free of charge.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us