OutdatedBO3 Offline Zombies Enabler 1.1

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
I need help, everytime i start it up and activate it, it doesn't start? I did exact same steps yet it doesnt work.
Quote Originally Posted by KrissyKitty View Post
I need help, everytime i start it up and activate it, it doesn't start? I did exact same steps yet it doesnt work.
Have you tried disabling your anti virus and firewall? Also try runnin my tool as administrator. What os are you using?
Windows 8.1 64 bit i think and i tried both ways including disabling AVG and any other antivirus
Does not work ... done it exactly like in the video
Doesnt work, help
Quote Originally Posted by HexMurder View Post


I thought links to well known sites were allowed? Also who am i forgetting to give credit to? This project was done by me 100%. Will reupload attachments when im home later without yt link if need be...
Yea, but you can add another link to video description and that would not be allowed.
lol i thought i had winrar the whole time :l my bad dude
don't work. game closed after click on tool :'(

(admin mode and virus desactived).
Dont work.

Game just crash

BO3 legit steam version

Windows 10, build 10586

Avast premier last version. ( i tried with avast turn off, but same .... game crash )

I5-3570k OC with H100i

Power supply RM750

GtX 670 OC asus

4x4gb 2666mhz cl11

850 pro 256 gb + wb 4to green + wb 1to velociraptor ( game )

My config is very good for this game , so she isn't the problem
op is ratting you kids

the stub is crypted i just decompiled it.


rip mpgh mentors 2k15

what happened to the ogs
Quote Originally Posted by omfgs View Post
op is ratting you kids

the stub is crypted i just decompiled it.


rip mpgh mentors 2k15

what happened to the ogs
i'm not sure when we started talking
like this

how did you decompile it?
why decompile it and what mentors/ogs?
Quote Originally Posted by omfgs View Post
op is ratting you kids

the stub is crypted i just decompiled it.


rip mpgh mentors 2k15

what happened to the ogs
Lol?
I already decompiled it(for real, unlike you) and there's nothing "harmful" in the file at all.

Please don't troll in a serious thread and confuse users.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Lol?
I already decompiled it(for real, unlike you) and there's nothing "harmful" in the file at all.

Please don't troll in a serious thread and confuse users.
Thanks for this. The files only 11kb ffs idk what i could hide if i tried lol.
Edit: (Ignore that if you saw)

Apparently I hadn't clicked? It went through after me clicking a few times.
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?