Thumbs upWTSONGU CS GO SHOP LEGIT AND CHEAP PRICES

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
ONGU CS GO SHOP LEGIT AND CHEAP PRICES
Hey guys I currently have a lot of accounts to sell so please hit me up on skype, we can use middleman if you need since I dont have any rep here yet. or I can go first if you have rep and trusted.
Some of my prices are.
Silvers from 25USD
Gold novas from 20USD
MGS from 20USD
DMGS from 22USD
LES from 25USD
LEMS from 30USD
SUPREME from 35USD
GlOBALS from 40USD.
Prices will change it can be cheapere than listed so please contact me on skype.
MY SKYPE. yourcsgoshop
mpgh billede.jpg89 KB · 27 downloads
Bumping this guys I am willing to make a discount for the first people buying cause I need REP.
Contact on skype!!
1, You can bump a thread only once a 24Hours.
2, Use a Middleman here for a sure.
I am online and selling guys, I can provide proof that I am a trusted seller on other forums.
contact on skype.
My friend and I both bought an account each and it was delivered very fast. +1
Online and selling guys !! Still selling accounts cheapere in here!

- - - Updated - - -

Half price for the first 5 people who buy from me! GN for only 10? Lets goooo people I am online now.
with original email?
Yup.. Online and selling guys !
bump this.. a lot of new accounts in stock.. 600hours 200 wins etc.. leeeets go.
just buy one account from him. Legit and trust seller. account deliver upon he receive money. Vouch !

neking
Trusted seller instant response and gave account fast. I recommend to buy from him.
bumping this.. still lots of accounts to sell
hey still doing half price?
Quote Originally Posted by g.szuba View Post
hey still doing half price?
yeah ill take one if it's half price
I can do 20% discount not half price tho - I already sold a few accounts ^^
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?