COMPILATION OF WOMEN THAT GOT HIT BACK FOR STARTING A FIGHT WITH A MAN!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
COMPILATION OF WOMEN THAT GOT HIT BACK FOR STARTING A FIGHT WITH A MAN!
Lmao, the last time I remember hitting a girl was in like grade 3.
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
Lmao, the last time I remember hitting a girl was in like grade 3.
Hitting a women is the most manliest thing a man can do
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
Lmao, the last time I remember hitting a girl was in like grade 3.
I wish some girl comes up to you and starts beating the shit out of you, and see if you still think it's "grade 3"
This video is hilarious. The bus driver fucked that one girl up.
God, enjoyed watching this.
I actually enjoyed this video. The bus driver one was amazing lmao.
Fucking feminists. Some women these days aren't women anymore. Hit'em, hit'em hard (with fists... Rape is illegal peeps)!
CALL THE 911
#FUCKFEMINISM

If you want to be a fucking men, then I will treat you like a men. AYYY MEN
Lmfao, Greatest thread ever.
Worth my time.
The true heroes of society
You sometimes gotta do what you gotta do.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?