Account Selling Thread!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Account Selling Thread!
Ok, I have a few accounts here.

2LT5
CSM1
CSM3
MSG3

ALL FULL INFO

2LT5 106K GP and 1.30 KDR
Contact:richrsplayer@hotmail.com

CSM and other, contact me for more info guys.

Thanks, and reply back to this with any interests!
um I dont think this is the place for it...
W00T 1st post!!
lol wrong place..
-- close thread
Post this in the Account selling section. There is a CA specific section for this, next time don't post in the wrong section.
wrong thread, but what are they for
Quote Originally Posted by atvrider648 View Post
Ok, I have a few accounts here.

2LT5
CSM1
CSM3
MSG3

ALL FULL INFO

2LT5 106K GP and 1.30 KDR
Contact:richrsplayer@hotmail.com

CSM and other, contact me for more info guys.

Thanks, and reply back to this with any interests!
Hey, you're atv off of Augs, anyone that reads this message, beware, he has scammed other people a lot before!
I dont trust choobs. I dont think anyone else would.
Market place, please post some proof (aka screenshots).
GAHH. If he is from another VIP site, then I suppose he hacked to get to such high ranks using really cheap stuff like opk and lifetaker.
Post Proof please
Account Selling Threads:

GOA

Cost: Dont Spam. Wrong Section.
You are a Fag. Wrong Section..
/Close
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us