QuestionHelpExecuting .SQF Menus Not Working

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Executing .SQF Menus Not Working
So, i installed poop.pbo from JME
Then i got into singleplayer and, opened up the console from the poop.pbo
then i typed this:

Code:
execVM "313.sqf";
then i exec local
and nothing happens, i have tried with a bunch of menus, but none of them are working.
help plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys for bothering, i managed to get it fixed if any mods are out there plz delete or lock the thread.

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Bolapeluda View Post
So, i installed poop.pbo from JME
Then i got into singleplayer and, opened up the console from the poop.pbo
then i typed this:

Code:
execVM "313.sqf";
then i exec local
and nothing happens, i have tried with a bunch of menus, but none of them are working.
help plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys for bothering, i managed to get it fixed if any mods are out there plz delete or lock the thread.

Thanks!
Yep, BI disabled execVM. For the current time you need to copy/paste the whole script into the place to exec, then click local exec then boom, HAx. LEL.jpg
Quote Originally Posted by incred View Post
Yep, BI disabled execVM. For the current time you need to copy/paste the whole script into the place to exec, then click local exec then boom, HAx. LEL.jpg
Curious, I have been messing around with execVM DevCon with no green lights.. lol So where am I pasting my scripts? Directly into the DevCon boxs or am I using the Consul and just do the local exec. Now final question, the . sqf file, do I place it into the same directory where my ARMA3 . EXE launcher is or is there a special spot I need to place them?
Quote Originally Posted by xsxnosxsx View Post
Curious, I have been messing around with execVM DevCon with no green lights.. lol So where am I pasting my scripts? Directly into the DevCon boxs or am I using the Consul and just do the local exec. Now final question, the . sqf file, do I place it into the same directory where my ARMA3 . EXE launcher is or is there a special spot I need to place them?
Alright here. As quoted by Douggem

"Flip the byte at 0x1A9649C (arma3.exe + 0x169649C) from 0 to 1 to re-enable execVM." There. Go use execVM to your hearts content now!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us