?????

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
?????
sorry this is bugging me from long time ago i have to ask this. its off topic
whats up with everyone having cartoon avatars are u guys like 10????NO OFFENSE
:O I don't haz cartoon avatar lol
Anime / Manga is popular with a lot of older people.
Yeah, because if ur old and u wank to children ur a pedo(like why), but if ur old and wank 2 manga ur just weird, but its legal because those aren't real people

I think thats how it works :P
lots of people like o watch animes, even if they are 20+... sometimes i do it myself.. nice stories, etc... sometimes way better then most of the movies out there...
I just think my avatar is really cute, and I'm no pedo.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?