WTS[EU] Skyforge Account. 6 maxed classes. 51k prestige. CE Wardens of Wasteland.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
[EU] Skyforge Account. 6 maxed classes. 51k prestige. CE Wardens of Wasteland.
Code:
Disclaimer:
It is not longer possible to change email on the account management. You will have to ticket support in order to request a mail change.
This is totally up to you since I will not interfere with the account once it has been sold.
You may require my assistance if you need me to click a link on my mailbox though.
Hello,

Because I don't have time anymore to play games, I want to sell my account

Server Europe
Account includes:
Wardens of the Wasteland

Unlocked Classes:
Alchemist - MAXED
Knight - MAXED (main class)
Berserker - MAXED
Monk - MAXED
Paladin - MAXED (previous main class)
Lightbinder - MAXED
Cryomancer


Some stats:

Prestige: [51K +
Credits: 171.000
Proficiency: 3828
SECOND CHAPEL UNLOCKED
12/13 adepts, 6 epic, 4 blue, 2 green all with good stats!
All provinces are on lvl 16 except 2, all of them epic, with epic chapels
15 symbols
2 permament mounts!!

A LOT OF LIMITS LEFT!:
Credits limit: 6.720.662
Sparks: 157.781
Class sparks: 17.835
Tactical Sense: 1.197

BIG bags!
Lot's of costumes together with Halloween!


Screenshots contain some additional useful information:

Stats
i.imgur.com/iMqXPwG.png


Limits
i.imgur.com/O2VP7ni.png


Adepts:
i.imgur.com/8uCkgZZ.jpg


Chapels:
i.imgur.com/thzpq1P.jpg


Symbols:
i.imgur.com/1KM6KZM.jpg


Bags:
i.imgur.com/pznDety.jpg


I am looking for something around 100-120$ Price is negotiable. So please contact me with your offers.
Accepting Paypal only.
Contact on skype: adam.kramarczyk
E-mail is in the process of changing, so you will get an e-mail account attached to it!
Bump! Remeber price is negotiable! Youre free to offer me your prices!
Bumping!!!
Bumping again!
I'd be happy if i'd get 70-80 euro
Offer still stands! I will sell this for 70 euros!
C'mon, not even a single reply?
bumping yet again
another bump
Nikt nie jest zainteresowany tą grą xD
I will consider any reasonable price
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?