Multiboxing Loot

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Multiboxing Loot
Hey I am about 2 weeks ino multioxing and this are the whites that i got so far:



Interested what about some other people
Tell me what you got so far
Well, I can only multibox 2 accounts at once because of how bad my computer is, so I doubt I'll be getting very many whites.
To be honest you really don't wanna know what I have gotten on my multi's lol...
2 Ogmurs, 1 Jugg, 6 Gemstones, 8 Bracers, 2 Crowns, 2 Oreos, 3 Spirit Daggers, 5 Pyras, 7 Niles, 10 Planewalkers, around 15 EPs, 6 Esben Skulls, 3 Esben wands, and a lot more stuff I cannot remember. Am DankBoxer.
Quote Originally Posted by The_En|D View Post
Hey I am about 2 weeks ino multioxing and this are the whites that i got so far:



Interested what about some other people
Tell me what you got so far
legit /10char
Whats Your Skype?
Got more than you with 1 account. Ez.
Quote Originally Posted by epcinessk View Post
wow 7 dirks +>+
Thats a 1 not a 7 ;p
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?