ACC exchange
I want exchange 2 acc for 1
1. acc : Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Detailsⓘ
Class: Seargent
Weapons: AWM (sniper) , XM8 , K2 , M16 , M700 (sniper)
2. acc: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Detailsⓘ
Class: Staff Seargent
Weapons: AWM , XM8 , K1 , M4A1 , M16 , M700
I'm Waiting for the exchange
(SORRY FOR MY BAS ENLISH)
1. acc : Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Detailsⓘ
Class: Seargent
Weapons: AWM (sniper) , XM8 , K2 , M16 , M700 (sniper)
2. acc: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Detailsⓘ
Class: Staff Seargent
Weapons: AWM , XM8 , K1 , M4A1 , M16 , M700
I'm Waiting for the exchange

(SORRY FOR MY BAS ENLISH)




