[Question]Full Bright Mod

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Question]Full Bright Mod
Is it possible to mod texture files to make maps full bright, like changing the transparency or something. Its suppose be like the full bright hack, but instead of hack its mod.
Mods are NOT hacks and vice versa.
Hacks mod some things. so really, a Hack is a modification. But I know what you mean. The fullbright hack, which I will not mention about where it came from, Was just a wallhack, the creator just called it something different, unles you mean a hack to make things brighter.... That'd be pointless. You can use the mod's that change peoples colours, like chams, but it doesn't show through walls... I guess we could change the transparency of the walls, but that would be a long and grueling process.
A hack is a 3rd party application.

A mod is a modification to game files to get the desired effects
hmmm, transparency... Unfortunately, I doubt it. Can't photoshop something clear..... and (thinking as I type).... you... Unless there's a clear object in Combat Arms that you could mod with the walls(which would be pretty difficult)... not possible. Remember that No walls at all would be really confusing..

Mistress of Slowest Thinking Achieved,
Bluthera
No, When I bought an itech, i didn't mod the game files. XD We get it though, Maybe he doesn't though.
How about the glass windows on warhead. There clear.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
How about the glass windows on warhead. There clear.
I already tried it with multiply files.
So it can be done, you just need know howto,
and which file's doing what.
I could easily do it if I could be bothered.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?