Heys Guys just came back to PC, wondering if i should be catious of any knew scams?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Heys Guys just came back to PC, wondering if i should be catious of any knew scams?
Hey guys title says it, im returning to PC and MPGH for a little side business, wondering if there are any new scams or patched ones i should take into encounter before doing business. Would mean a lot for a heads up!

Thanks!
Use common sense, middle-men. and patching regarding what? SEing or what?

Sorta need to know what you want to know inorder to help


And welcome back
Yo thanks for the reply and warm welcome :P!

And yes yes middleman should do the trick, my old business partner told me the "paypal invoice scam" has been fixed and they can no longer waste our time, is this correct?
i also am wondering about the paypal refund scam, i doubt thats been fixed.
Welcome back.
I don't do trades here, but in case someone gets on my account again for any reason, and you see me starting/participating on a thread on marketplace, report this account, as it's 100% scam. That's why I got BL. It probably won't happen again, just saying in case it happens.

And good luck with your business.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Welcome back.
I don't do trades here, but in case someone gets on my account again for any reason, and you see me starting/participating on a thread on marketplace, report this account, as it's 100% scam. That's why I got BL. It probably won't happen again, just saying in case it happens.

And good luck with your business.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Welcome back.
I don't do trades here, but in case someone gets on my account again for any reason, and you see me starting/participating on a thread on marketplace, report this account, as it's 100% scam. That's why I got BL. It probably won't happen again, just saying in case it happens.

And good luck with your business.
If someone gets on your account and does that, the thread will be deleted asap since your account is blacklisted, and most likely a perma ban (doubt they'll believe you a second time)
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


If someone gets on your account and does that, the thread will be deleted asap since your account is blacklisted, and most likely a perma ban (doubt they'll believe you a second time)
Or maybe he actually isnt a scamming ****** like yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


If someone gets on your account and does that, the thread will be deleted asap since your account is blacklisted, and most likely a perma ban (doubt they'll believe you a second time)
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


Or maybe he actually isnt a scamming ****** like yourself?
I never intended to scam people. I have no means to receive money online, nor I need it.
For fucks sake, my parents bought me a new car when I got license, got everythign I wanted so far, why even bother scamming others for anything when I can have it without trouble?

Sheesh.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


Or maybe he actually isnt a scamming ****** like yourself?
I said if someone hacks his account again and tries to sell/buy/trade that the thread would just be deleted asap since he has the blacklist... please quote where I said he scammed. You're just a ****** who likes to insult/roast/bring someone down whenever you find the chance to, I've seen it on all other posts and threads and shit, you're just a shitposter, don't ever quote me again, please.
I just heard of new scam where someone spells new "knew" and it auto kills you. watch out for this its very common
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
and most likely a perma ban (doubt they'll believe you a second time)
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
please quote where I said he scammed
For one, I wasn't saying you called him a scammer. I was calling you a piece of shit for doubting that his account was actually hacked, then I called you a scammer cause you are blacklisted, most likely for scamming.

Goodbye little boy, you dont want to see anything I say and I dont want to see anything you say.


GG get blocked kid
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post



For one, I wasn't saying you called him a scammer. I was calling you a piece of shit for doubting that his account was actually hacked, then I called you a scammer cause you are blacklisted, most likely for scamming.

Goodbye little boy, you dont want to see anything I say and I dont want to see anything you say.


GG get blocked kid
I didn't doubt him. I said if the same person/someone else hacks his account and tries to market, they (staff) won't believe him a second time as in they might think he is lying even if it coincidentally happened 2 times.
How can you tell how I meant it if you are just reading it? You can't tell if I was meant to be sarcastic when I said "if they believe you a 2nd time"
You just assumed, oh well.
I don't really care if you "ignore" or "block" me
Just shows me you're like those 12 year olds on XBL who send a hate message and then block the person so they can't respond.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?