Naruto being continued

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
If only someone gave a damn about your poor little inadequate section on a hacking website that isn't fucking into manga that the entire section is stupid. gg
..Well, I wasn't referring to you at all, but since you've mentioned it, you are indeed one of them. It doesn't matter if you're into manga or not. Saying Root A is canon because "I don't read the manga" is nothing more than a fucking joke. And it's not just my own opinion on a hacking website. This is an actual fact, and is shared upon anyone with a brain and uses it.

What is canon?
Something that actually happened in the original story and isn't filler.

Notice those two words real quick. I think they're easy to find.

End of discussion.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
..Well, I wasn't referring to you at all, but since you've mentioned it, you are indeed one of them. It doesn't matter if you're into manga or not. Saying Root A is canon because "I don't read the manga" is nothing more than a fucking joke. And it's not just my own opinion on a hacking website. This is an actual fact, and is shared upon anyone with a brain and uses it.

What is canon?
Something that actually happened in the original story and isn't filler.

Notice those two words real quick. I think they're easy to find.

End of discussion.
Bullshit not talking about me, you were calling me out.
Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
Bullshit not talking about me, you were calling me out.
No, I've heard this from other people too. I'm not trying to argue this anymore, because there is nothing to argue. You're simply wrong. It doesn't matter what headcanon fiction shit you want to believe in, and I've told this to the other people as well. If you actually want to discuss what you missed, PM me.
It's all about that $.. about that $ it's all about that $ about that $ NO TROUBLE.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
It's all about that $.. about that $ it's all about that $ about that $ NO TROUBLE.
Pretty much.

I legitimately have no interest in watching a show about the children of the original naruto characters. Much more so since 9/10 characters were really, really shallow.

It's probably the oldest cash-cow move in the book to just run-on your series with the children of the characters.
Naruto = shitty filler
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Naruto = shitty filler
>Has a Garra picture
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
>Has a Garra picture
Haha yeah i guess, i still enjoyed some of the anime but it just has way to much filler.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Haha yeah i guess, i still enjoyed some of the anime but it just has way to much filler.
They announced the other day that its going to have another filler arc after they're out of the current dream world.

No point in watching it till Naruto vs Sasuke and even then, that fight will probably be terribly animated.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
They announced the other day that its going to have another filler arc after they're out of the current dream world.

No point in watching it till Naruto vs Sasuke and even then, that fight will probably be terribly animated.
Haha so true, i don't even bother thinking about it anymore it's just a waste of time.
Here is a brief summary of Naruto anime

First 0-3 minutes: just some bullshit from last episode
next 3-5 minutes: Intro
Then 5-10 minutes bunch of boring talking
And then the next 10-15 minutes: Little bit of fighting (not much tho)
last 15-20 minutes: just usually just a teaser for next episode

At least that's what I felt
Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Here is a brief summary of Naruto anime

First 0-3 minutes: just some bullshit from last episode
next 3-5 minutes: Intro
Then 5-10 minutes bunch of boring talking
And then the next 10-15 minutes: Little bit of fighting (not much tho)
last 15-20 minutes: just usually just a teaser for next episode

At least that's what I felt
5 minutes of fighting
>not much tho
That's more than most shonens can handle. Just wait till we get Kaguya. It's worse than Madara and they barely fight.



Quote Originally Posted by RocketDeer View Post
Loved it way back in the beginning, but like all shounen manga, it just didn't know when to end and got progressively more cheesy as things went on. I can't think of anything worse than reading a new manga about their fanfiction kids.

Well, that's being unfair as I'm pretty sure most fanfiction authors could do a better job than the last few arcs.

I'd rather watch Naruto filler than read/watch any sort of fanfiction. Why even compare that?
Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Here is a brief summary of Naruto anime

First 0-3 minutes: just some bullshit from last episode
next 3-5 minutes: Intro
Then 5-10 minutes bunch of boring talking
And then the next 10-15 minutes: Little bit of fighting (not much tho)
last 15-20 minutes: just usually just a teaser for next episode

At least that's what I felt
Yeppo, this basically all that happens nowdays.
Loved it way back in the beginning, but like all shounen manga, it just didn't know when to end and got progressively more cheesy as things went on. I can't think of anything worse than reading a new manga about their fanfiction kids.

Well, that's being unfair as I'm pretty sure most fanfiction authors could do a better job than the last few arcs.
so like since the naruto world is peaceful, we see their children fail in school and go to tuition and get good grades? and since naruto basically is talk no jutsu master, he wud just resolve any situation since he already defeated a fucking god, how much more of a villain can we get. money hungry whoressssssssss
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?