My First Montage!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
My First Montage!
The Title says it all...
And yes I do think I am the worst editor in the world...
I need sleep ... Anyway heres the Montage

Enjoy
I Cant See The Vid!

YAY U FIXED IT!
Yup I'm not good at that sort off stuff ... It is my most embarrasing peice of life all in one D:
Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
Yup I'm not good at that sort off stuff ... It is my most embarrasing peice of life all in one D:
so is your spelling
jokes.
i like it how your second montage is before your first one =D
this is epic
Haha One Post!
Owned Boden?
I think all you need to do is find and sync-able song, and then edit your Gameplay footage to match the base beats of the song!
that was weird and boring
Hehe ... I still need to find my Editing skills ... or hone them ... Ah well sorry for making it boring
Lol nah this got a post which put it above my second montage
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?