PostMenu not showing

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Menu not showing
Hey MPGH! I downloaded Jeevin's hack and Finject and it says it injected and I run the game but the menu doesn't pop up when I press insert. I am using Windows XP. If it works for vista only, how could I switch my Window thing to Vista from XP? Thanks!
Yeah me too and i have Windows 7
I believe this belongs under help section.
Quote Originally Posted by uGotAids View Post
I believe this belongs under help section.
I know... yet nobody replied to mine I made in the help section cause nobody looks in there and I figure to post this where many people look.
Does Jeevins hack work for both of your OS's?
Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
Does Jeevins hack work for both of your OS's?
OS= operating system right? and I only have 1 computer and its XP
They both said it doesn't work. So I believe it doesn't work for them... Lol. But I am at my mothers house at the moment for holidays, And I am running vista 64 bit and I cant seem to get any hacks to work. However on my vista 32 bit back home they all worked fine.


N Joey713, Yes OS = Operating system
CHOOBS. Dont post about not working hacks >.<
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
CHOOBS. Dont post about not working hacks >.<
I wasn't sure if it was just me or everybody else...
Is the hack undetected still?
When was it last checked?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?