ChatRoom
Hey guys I was just recently browsing threw threa'ds and I came upon mnpeep's ChatRoom Guid,
I compleeted it Quick
Added a few little touches of my own and this is my Out come..
~ You must have a "C" Drive, And it must be accesable! ~

Instruction's
1. Extract The File, Then open the Folder
2. Open your C Drive and drag " ChatRoommeebo " Into your C drive,
3. Close your C Drive, and open the chat box
4. Chat Away!
P.S : Sorry For Spelling Error's In ChatBox I was rushe'd (:
Virus Scan
Virustotal. MD5: c19ebdf2d4a4994f97944721250124e7
- N3XON -
I compleeted it Quick

Added a few little touches of my own and this is my Out come..
~ You must have a "C" Drive, And it must be accesable! ~

Instruction's
1. Extract The File, Then open the Folder
2. Open your C Drive and drag " ChatRoommeebo " Into your C drive,
3. Close your C Drive, and open the chat box
4. Chat Away!

P.S : Sorry For Spelling Error's In ChatBox I was rushe'd (:
Virus Scan
Virustotal. MD5: c19ebdf2d4a4994f97944721250124e7
- N3XON -
N3XON ` Chat.rar
