Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks
Ok I wanna try hacks
I donwloaded Prodogie's new hack and also Uber.dll another hack i found. I am using fath's DLL injector but it gives me this error. Also tried Iazman's injector it says injected but then the hacks dont work whne i press insert...I tried running it as admin... HELP!!
Put faith.ini and faith injector toghether
They are together
look on the left
I think its because Faith.ini isnnt below the injector
Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
I think its because Faith.ini isnnt below the injector
you can delete the .ini and it still works...
at least for my valk
But Faith is an updated version of it and it might rely on the .ini file for the settings to save?
yea it might... but if anyone bothered to go to the link i posted and read my thread they would know that its not the injector's fault
i feel ignored
Well sorry but thats what happened to me ... and there not toghether BTW ... the injector is in the middle
Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
Well sorry but thats what happened to me ... and there not toghether BTW ... the injector is in the middle
rofl you spelled something wrong again
and i think you just need the two files in the same place (eg desktop)
And you need to keep them to where you extracted them to
conclusion-
Valkyrie is better
lol
Yes it is :d
Perhaps you need to run as admin. ALL VISTA/WINDOWS 7 PEOPLES MUST RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR!!! Run faithinject as administrator. Run Combat Arms as admin too. I don't think the public ur talking about requires a compatibility mode. Try running CA at Windows 2000/95 compatibility mode and inject.
Run as Admin is the only way to get it too work on Vista isnt it?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us