Thumbs upDetectedNew TotalItem Bypass for BlackShot Europe (Global) 02/12 Enjoy!

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
It is not detected but it doesnt work on my computer.. I use win 7 32 bit and i tried today on my friend's computer he got win 10 64 bit and doesnt work.. But today I was on skype with one BS EU player and he showed me that hack still works and he use win 10 64 bit but I don't know then why is not working on my comp or even on my friend's computer with win 10 64 bit :S Anyone help?
Quote Originally Posted by Dinhobrawn View Post
Bengaludo this is rubbish, all hack it does detect the virus or have the bypass. Diviam prohibit him make publications
some hack contain virus...its not a big problem,just turn off your antivirus...
Guys it worked for me yesterday.. But today it doesn't work. Win 7 32 bit help anyone??
bemgaludo where can I contact u? I have some good idea
[QUOTE=bengaludo;11208251]Bypass is still working yet 06/12, if you have problem with Xigncode error / game hack detected please, click here to fix your problem!

0xE019100B
Error: Suspicios program detected.Please close any other program you have running and restart the game.
My bypass on the desktop.WHY??
Quote Originally Posted by ionpa View Post
0xE019100B
Error: Suspicios program detected.Please close any other program you have running and restart the game.
My bypass on the desktop.WHY??
Have the same problem. Hahah
its working realy good by me..! tomorrow will bring blackshot a new update for the christmass keep in you're mind that vertigo possible detect this hack! so after the update try the hack on a noob account to be before a account ban.

Greetings Jeremy
I got this piece of sh*t again n again

Tomorrow Black EU got maintance.. Soo no more hack??
bengaludo please create weapon hack,and update this hack,becouse blackshot update and hack dont work.THX
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?