InfoScripting

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Scripting
Lately I have been developing my own scripts for champions, I rarely use them in ranked but it is fun to use them in normals with friends to kind of mess with the enemy team. What are your guys thoughts on scripting? Does it have a place in league of legends or should they start doing something about it.
Scripting has no place in competitive eSports or ranked play.
yoo share your scripts i've been looking for scripts but cant find them
Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
yoo share your scripts i've been looking for scripts but cant find them
I can't I code the .lua files but the injector I use and the base menu has an advertisement from another site on it.
External assistance is a no-no.
The ban hammer is near ^^
Quote Originally Posted by skysgreen View Post
The ban hammer is near ^^
Nahhh they ain't coming near anyone with that ban hammer.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post


Nahhh they ain't coming near anyone with that ban hammer.
yeah i thought that too - i scripted for a whole year and got caught now.
Quote Originally Posted by skysgreen View Post
yeah i thought that too - i scripted for a whole year and got caught now.
I don't script in ranked ever though.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post


I don't script in ranked ever though.
but why? why should i play normals with scripts? that is a total waste of time ....
When you script - then you have to climb ladder like its freelo
Quote Originally Posted by skysgreen View Post
but why? why should i play normals with scripts? that is a total waste of time ....
When you script - then you have to climb ladder like its freelo
Because I am a good enough player and happy with my elo; I script in normal because I think it is so cheesy and I don't want to ruin peoples ranked games.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post


Because I am a good enough player and happy with my elo; I script in normal because I think it is so cheesy and I don't want to ruin peoples ranked games.
youre a funny guy
Honestly LoL should have system like VAC, a lot of fucking scripters would be banned but as always they are lazy.
Quote Originally Posted by Mitsunobu View Post
Honestly LoL should have system like VAC, a lot of fucking scripters would be banned but as always they are lazy.
I dunno if you're aware of it, but the way Riot bans is in waves. If you're a repeat scripter and you haven't been caught yet, it's likely you're on a banlist somewhere for the next ban wave. At least that's how I've seen it happen. There was even a post about it on the LoL forums.
Share some video of ur script .
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us