rip me

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
rip me
so basically im fucked, I got vac'd on ALL of my accounts, and I can't stop cheating.... I have this urge to prove me self and be something I'm not so i am in a situation I am a staff member on a community and I have to pretend that I got hacked or some shit -.- not necessarily talking about anything useful honestly i dont give a fuck if this thread gets removed,
Quote Originally Posted by FuzzedWuzzed View Post
so basically im fucked, I got vac'd on ALL of my accounts, and I can't stop cheating.... I have this urge to prove me self and be something I'm not so i am in a situation I am a staff member on a community and I have to pretend that I got hacked or some shit -.- not necessarily talking about anything useful honestly i dont give a fuck if this thread gets removed,
You can always try emailing Steam support and trying to convince them that it was a mistake. The chances are slim, but it never hurts to try.
lmao, addicted to hacking.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
lmao, addicted to hacking.
me to lol baned like 3 times a week
"On this episode of, My Strange Addiction"
in world of warcraft i got banned for 3 accounts in 1 month, after i lvlup all of em to 90 and make em Epic, they got banned perm. but now all of em unbanned 6_6
why not train and become "someone you're not" ?
Quote Originally Posted by Zeldex View Post
why not train and become "someone you're not" ?
Cause training don't make you see people through the walls
Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa al Ghul View Post
Cause training don't make you see people through the walls
How do you know?
lmaoo
//short
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us