OutdatedAuto last hit bot ver. 1.1

Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
Auto last hit bot ver. 1.1
Features
-AoB scans for instructions to hook
-Somewhat predictive health detection

How to use
Download an injector, I've been using Extreme Injector V3.6 but any should work.
Inject DLL AFTER the game has loaded
Wait for mouse to jump around the screen a bit
Buy/sell an item that increases/decreases AD
hold ALT to activate, and have fun.

To do
-Custom injector with stealth
-Fine tune last hit prediction.
-Modify last hit range in relation to the players attack distance

Bugs
-Assumes that League of Legends is on primary monitor (I currently only have the one to test with, so this will have to be fixed in the future)



As you can probably see, the majority of minions that didn't get killed are from me moving around and using my skills.

Virus scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti


If you notice any bugs, or have any feature ideas please let me know.
AutoCS_mpgh.net.zip85 KB · 2,689 downloads Clean
File appears safe.

/Approved
Do you use cheat engine initially to discover which memory address to alter? Also doesn't the memory address change with each run? I've always wanted to learn/know how injectors work.
Quote Originally Posted by skotosa View Post
Do you use cheat engine initially to discover which memory address to alter? Also doesn't the memory address change with each run? I've always wanted to learn/know how injectors work.
Keeping in mind that my knowledge is extremely limited I'll explain how I did it.

I started by grabbing values in cheat engine, and finding the instructions that modified/accessed them. Luckily for me all those instructions are located at a static location ("League of Legends.exe" + 0x2d84e) as an example. So every time the dll loads, it hooks those instructions and grabs the address. It's easier/cleaner to use pointers, though when games are updated pointers tend to stop working. This bot uses AoB scans to get the instruction locations in memory so that it will keep working after game updates.

After I'm able to remove all need for using the screen I'm going to re-write the bot so that it's not put together so scabby though.:P
Hello im just commenting on the current version of this hack and how it is in game this test was done without any other hacks active and just on a normal game.
At first it works perfectly missing a bit of farm due to the fact it doesn't take into account a characters range and the fact you cant walk through minions, however later in game it fucks up if you place a ward it goes to target ward even if low minions are in range and the ward can be in the jungle and it still happens also i encountered a moment where it tried attacking my own minions but this only happened a few times it works well with most items just runes hurricane causes it to f up a little on what minion to target.
hope you fix this and hope it helps.
Quote Originally Posted by flameforever9939 View Post
Hello im just commenting on the current version of this hack and how it is in game this test was done without any other hacks active and just on a normal game.
At first it works perfectly missing a bit of farm due to the fact it doesn't take into account a characters range and the fact you cant walk through minions, however later in game it fucks up if you place a ward it goes to target ward even if low minions are in range and the ward can be in the jungle and it still happens also i encountered a moment where it tried attacking my own minions but this only happened a few times it works well with most items just runes hurricane causes it to f up a little on what minion to target.
hope you fix this and hope it helps.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'm going to play around with the attack distance today, since I'm pretty sure that I can get that working no problem now. I know how to fix the ward issue as well, just need to change one of my hooks. The minion I'm having some trouble with since I can't find where in the minion struct the team ID is, but I haven't spent much time looking at it yet.
Good luck to you i hope to be using the updated version very soon,keep up the good work
: )
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Features
-AoB scans for instructions to hook
-Somewhat predictive health detection

How to use
Download an injector, I've been using Extreme Injector V3.6 but any should work.
Inject DLL AFTER the game has loaded
Wait for mouse to jump around the screen a bit
Buy/sell an item that increases/decreases AD
hold ALT to activate, and have fun.

To do
-Custom injector with stealth
-Fine tune last hit prediction.
-Modify last hit range in relation to the players attack distance

Bugs
-Assumes that League of Legends is on primary monitor (I currently only have the one to test with, so this will have to be fixed in the future)



As you can probably see, the majority of minions that didn't get killed are from me moving around and using my skills.

Virus scans:
VirusTotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ


If you notice any bugs, or have any feature ideas please let me know.
Now, this more like it bro ("somewhat" predictive health detection). so you get the enemy health pointers ,right? If so, is it calculated with the damage we are having? for example our champ have bf sword which makes 1 hit kill a 59 hp minion , then with two bf sword does it still wait 59 or go for 118(59x2) instead(last hit)?
Quote Originally Posted by afiqhebat View Post
Now, this more like it bro ("somewhat" predictive health detection). so you get the enemy health pointers ,right? If so, is it calculated with the damage we are having? for example our champ have bf sword which makes 1 hit kill a 59 hp minion , then with two bf sword does it still wait 59 or go for 118(59x2) instead(last hit)?
It grabs the players AD which is calculated using all items.. So yeah, it takes all equipped items into consideration.
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
It grabs the players AD which is calculated using all items.. So yeah, it takes all equipped items into consideration.
Would it be easy to grab alley players CD?
Another great release !
Look good, I'll try it and I will edit my post if it worked

Working perfectly and I will be using it in normals and maybe even ranked
I inject it just fine and get ingame and everything. But when I go to use it with ALT the cursor just clicks randomly on the floor and not on a near death minion? What is it I'm doing wrong or is it a resolution issue? Playing in fullscreen borderless and only have one monitor. Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by skotosa View Post
Would it be easy to grab alley players CD?
Shouldn't be a problem, it's most likely stored in the player structure assuming that information gets sent to the client. I can take a a look later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavyster View Post
I inject it just fine and get ingame and everything. But when I go to use it with ALT the cursor just clicks randomly on the floor and not on a near death minion? What is it I'm doing wrong or is it a resolution issue? Playing in fullscreen borderless and only have one monitor. Thank you
Hmm, you're not interrupting the mouse while it's moving around on the screen after you inject it, are you?
Good release man.
Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?