Making my own hack? Any Tips?
Alright so About a year ago i signed up for this online coding website which would teach you can and I learned html and a little bit of java and then just gradually quit. Now, i would love to make a hack/program for black ops II zombies. I have no knowledge of what im even coding in (im pretty sure its C++).
So with no knowledge, I would love some help. Here are some of my questions:
What programming language will I be coding in?
Any Applications that you would recommend? (Im on Windows 7 64 bit)
Besides the programming, is coding a GUI easy? Should I hire someone to do it for me? (Im trying to not spend anything but if I have to)
About how long does it take to code a simple Zombie hack? (Features including: No Recoil, Money Hack, and God mode)
Would anyone be interested in helping me?
These are just a few simple questions that im hoping anyone would answer. I do have a skype but I do not have the application on my computer ( i can install it) and I also do not remember my skype name. If you would need to contact me, just comment your skype. Thanks for the help!
-Robert
So with no knowledge, I would love some help. Here are some of my questions:
What programming language will I be coding in?
Any Applications that you would recommend? (Im on Windows 7 64 bit)
Besides the programming, is coding a GUI easy? Should I hire someone to do it for me? (Im trying to not spend anything but if I have to)
About how long does it take to code a simple Zombie hack? (Features including: No Recoil, Money Hack, and God mode)
Would anyone be interested in helping me?
These are just a few simple questions that im hoping anyone would answer. I do have a skype but I do not have the application on my computer ( i can install it) and I also do not remember my skype name. If you would need to contact me, just comment your skype. Thanks for the help!
-Robert