CoolSoldBlackshot SEA LTC[3] Account SGD30/RM90

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot SEA LTC[3] Account SGD30/RM90
I no longer play Blackshot hence I am selling away my account.
The account has some BP weapons left for around 1 hour.
Email will also be given.

Payment only via Steam Wallet/MOL/Cherry Credits
Price:30SGD
Skype: pronoob153

Quote Originally Posted by adlihakim1998 View Post
lol ltc (3) and see ur mastery
That is an old SS. Currently able to buy shotgun scope and some of the other mastery increased. Also LTC[4] now.
Bump

Here is an updated picture of the account.
Quote Originally Posted by jianyou1 View Post
I wan buy .
Add my skype.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?